Friday 29 February 2008

Farming Cobra Scales

Here's a nice WoW money maker for those in their late 60's or 70 who have skinning as a profession.

Cobra Scales are in high demand at the moment and sell for around 25 gold each. These drop only from Colskar Cobras, a level 68 mob in Shadowmoon Valley.

There are two groups that I farm at 45,30 and 51,27.

The group at 45, 30 are surrounded by other Colskars, but if you go to 43,30, you can jump down almost on top of them. With care they can be pulled singly. Respawn time is about 5 minutes, so you can farm this continuously. I leveled my 66 hunter there for a while and I was collecting about eight an hour which gave me 200 gold an hour. A level 70 should be able to gather at least 12 an hour.

The Colskar Cobras at 51,27 are easier to get to, close to the road, but tend to bring a friend when pulled so make sure you can handle two.

No comments: